M2099 has features, but more are needed! This is a running list of current bugs and features that are in development or being planned.
Some bugs found playing some of v0.9.1
- Can’t seem to “use” items like pills
- If inventory is full, picking up an item makes it disappear from the room
- Lots of descriptions have carriage return issues (change “\n” to “\n\r”) (2/1/2013 got most of it)
- Fighting seems slow, needs “how to” at start…
- Players can’t look at items in inventory?
- OOC messages post twice
- Need to change server shutdown to admin only command (2/1/2013 done)
- Need to generate WorldStatus and UserList *.DAT files for servershutdown world persistence
Potential features to add to 0.9.2
- “Probable command” function to make spelling issues less of a problem
- Server administration GUI to provide administration capability without the need of login into the MUD through Telnet.